We are pleased to announce the new site design for our company. The old layout was really old school and it’s a wonder how we have been able to do any business with that old thing, but now we have a fresh new look that more or less reflects our companies desire for clean, quality sound, professional services and dark motto style. The new site layout will help us do better business with our customers and help us keep you informed about current topics on mastering including current news, information, and promos. Here’s a breakdown of what has changed.
– Better navigation for quick reference to any part of the website.
– An information feed so you can see the latest news and current updates directly from us.
– A blog to stay informed and read about current topics in the audio world.
– A more defined Terms of Service Policy.
– Easier navigation to upload your files.
– Better and more current content.
Please have a look around and as always let us know how we can improve. We are open to suggestions.
New Service for Distributors/Frequent Producers/Labels
Upon visiting our site you will notice a new feature specifically for distributors, frequent producers, and labels. This is our best deal by far and is essentially a prepaid punchcard for 20 tracks to be mastered. Some of the labels and distribution management companies we work with will greatly benefit from this as it is essentially 50% off our regular mastering price for single tracks.
-HOW IT WORKS
- Just email us letting us know that you want to pay for this deal and we will send you a detailed invoice explaining how many tracks you have left. You do not need to have 20 tracks to begin with. After your initial inoice of $347 you will receive a separate receipt after each track is mastered stating how many tracks you have left on your frequent producer/distributor/label bundle.
– Analog Mastering Using Analog Compression and Signal Routing @ $45 per track / $347 per album
– Professional Mixing Service